Quiz terminé !
Vous avez répondu correctement à # questions sur # questions
0 / 0
Outstanding dairy farm sustainability Sensenig Dairy
1) In order to create electricity, manure is required along with...
- food waste.
2) "To put down roots" means...
- To settle somewhere, become established.
- To buy a house somewhere.
- To contribute to a community.
3) How many cows does Sensenig Dairy Farm have?
- One hundred and forty.
- One thousand.
- One hundred.
4) What is NOT a reason that the anaerobic digester is good for the environment?
- The food waste goes into the digester rather than into a landfill.
- The manure doesn't have to be transported by truck to another location.
- It creates methane gas.