Quiz terminé !
Vous avez répondu correctement à # questions sur # questions
0 / 0
The Ellen Show Ellen Inspired Adele's New Song
1) The lyric "You used to call me on my cell phone" is from a song by...
- Lionel Richie.
2) In Adele's song, she sings, "I'm in California dreaming....
- about playing the piano"
- about who we used to be"
- how it felt to be free"
- about the time I was on Ellen's show"
3) Ellen says that Adele...
- has the wrong number.
- is talking too slowly.
- should call on her cell phone.
- should call back later.
4) What does Ellen say to Drake?
- "The connection's bad."
- "What's goin' on with you?"
- "Seriously, I can't talk."
- "I've been meaning to call."