Quiz terminé !
Vous avez répondu correctement à # questions sur # questions
0 / 0
COVID-19 The Queen's coronavirus address in full
1) What attributes does the Queen NOT see as characteristic of Great Britain and its people?
- Fellow feeling
- Quiet, good-humored resolve
- Hastiness and impatience
2) The Queen describes the current time as...
- "increasingly challenging."
- "the best of times."
3) Who does the Queen not thank in her speech?
- Those carrying out essential roles
- Politicians in Britain and around the world
- Everyone on the NHS frontline
- Those staying at home
4) Why did the Queen and her sister go on the radio in 1940?
- To reach out to children who had been evacuated
- To wish their mother a happy birthday
- To offer a Christmas greeting during wartime
5) Self-isolating offers the opportunity to...
- make more phone calls.
- catch up on housework.
- reflect in prayer or meditation.